The Turks & Caicos Islands Tourist Board is responsible for the promotion of the Islands in the United Kingdom and Europe. The Islands have representation based in London.
- All visitors must hold a round trip ticket.
- Visitors are allowed to stay for 90 days; this is renewable one time only
Must be valid for a minimum of 6 months
Children under 16 years can travel on their parents’ passports (provided that they are not travelling through the US).
All citizens from the countries listed below require a passport, but not a visa, to enter the Turks and Caicos Islands.
Antigua and Barbuda
British Virgin Islands
Netherlands Antilles (the former)
Saint Christopher (Kitts) and Nevis
Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad & Tobago
United Arab Emirates
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
United States of America
Citizens of the countries not on the list above require a visa and should consult their local British Embassy or consulate for details.
Save that Nationals of countries and territories not specified above who are lawful residents of the UK, US or Canada, or who are holders of a valid visa permitting their travel to any of those three countries, may be granted leave to enter the Turks and Caicos Islands without a Turks and Caicos Islands visa.
Visa application fees
- Non-refundable Application Fee $100
- Single Visitor’s Visa $150
- One Year Multiple Entry Business Visa $500
- Student Visa $300
- Seaman’s Visa $300
- Visa-Registered Charity/Sporting/Religious Event $25
Application to the UK Passport Agency
- Passport with 6 months remaining validity (and at least 2 blank pages on which to issue the Visa)
- Return onward ticket
- Evidence of sufficient funds for duration of stay
- Fee of £34.00 (in cash if visiting the UK Passport office) (including postage)
- Proof of where you will be staying i.e. letter from relatives or hotel confirmation
- Completed AV1BT form (which is sent out to you by post once you have contacted the UK Passport Agency)
The actual process at the Passport Office takes about 2 to 3 days. However, applications have to be referred to GT and awaiting permission to grant the visa can take from 3 weeks to a month.
UK Passport Agency
Official Visa Section
4th Floor, Globe House
89 Eccleston Square
Tel: 0207 901 7542/2239